Sundays at 10am
We'd really love for you to join us! There is a wide-range of dress for our worship service, so come however
you'd feel comfortable. What else can you expect?
1. We will start promptly at 10am with a song or with someone greeting you & mentioning a few things that
are going on at DVBC.
2. The musicians will sing 3-5 songs (with words on the screen) at a fairly high volume so no one has to
worry about what they sound like and so we can all focus on why we’re here, Jesus.
3. We will take an offering to thank God for His blessings and to accomplish His mission here, which is to
see as many people as possible come to know, love & serve both Jesus & our Valley. If you’re visiting us
today, please don’t feel obligated to give--we’re truly interested in you, not your money!
4. A pastor will talk a lot about Jesus & how He still impacts our lives today.
5. After 70-80 minutes we’ll wrap things up. Our pastor will be up front or at the back door. Come say Hi as
you leave. He’d love to meet you, answer questions and help you with anything he can.
Our Nursery and Kid's Ministry (k-6) are available during the 10:00am service. You'll see a check-in area
right outside our gym. Stop there before joining us in the Worship Center.
ADULT BIBLE STUDY
Sundays at 8:45a
This is an interactive, group Bible study, led by our elders, were all of us go through books of the Bible
together to see Jesus and how His life, death and resurrection still impacts our lives today. Our Nursery,
Kid's Ministry (k-6) and a Youth Bible Study (7-12th grades) also meet every Sunday at 8:45am.
The Journey (preschool-6th grade): Wednesdays at 6:30pm
Youth Ministry (7-12th grade): Wednesdays at 6:30pm
Men's Ministry meets every other Saturday
Young Adults Ministry: Sundays at 6:30pm